You heard Zellara’s harrowing. ((I will transcribe the harrowing later and post it as a forum topic or handout in Roll20.))
As you headed up the stairs, Zellara’s spirit was absorbed into the castle walls. It was terrible and her ghost seemed terrified and in pain as she was captured by the castle ancient curse.
- The room at he top of the stairs holds the machinery to raise/lower the portcullises.
- There were four more [Scarwall Guard]s (Skeletal Minotaurs) which you destroyed easily.
- You found the castles armory where you destroyed an [Iron Golem] cast in the shape of Kazavon’s human form.
- Saoirse ended up in a safe place, cleaning the servant’s quarters you’d already explored.
- Belimont was compelled to clean the torture chamber where a Bogeymen named [Glimkarus] started playing with him.
- You guys were able to kill the evil Fey before he did too much harm, but he did lay a Suggestion upon MItchell to go clean the same place Rodrick was sent to – the Grand Hall.
Inside the grand hall, the Ghost of [Mithrodar Andachi] attacked.
- The Ghost was bound to the center of the room by four ghostly (but still dangerous) chains.
- The chains extended in different directions, seeming to pass through the walls deeper into the castle, but outside the room, the chains were not visible.
- Mithrodar wrecked Mitchell and Rodrick, forcing them to flee for their lives.
- You ere unable to significantly harm the Ghost. What little damage you caused the Ghost seemed to instantly heal.
You all retreated form the grand hall:
- You managed to dispel the Suggestions on your cleaning crew.
- You gathered up and healed in the torture chamber.